You can add your SureDone store into ShipWorks using a module that you'll obtain from SureDone. Just think of the module as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your SureDone store.
1. Log on to your SureDone store.
2. Select PLUGINS.
3. Select ShipWorks.
4. Find the Module URL and copy it to your clipboard. You'll need to enter this information into ShipWorks.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button. Then, click on Add Store.
2. Select SureDone from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the username and password for your SureDone store (the same username/password that you entered earlier). Copy and paste the generic module URL information (from your SureDone store screen) into the ShipWorks program. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.