ShipWorks connects to your WooCommerce account through a third party plugin. You can download your orders and easily create shipping labels, invoices and packing lists. ShipWorks can help manage your customers, send emails and update the online status of your orders.
You can successfully connect your WooCommerce store with ShipWorks using a plug-in that connects via WordPress. Just think of the plug-in as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your WooCommerce store. This plug-in was created by ADV Web Design it is available for download here. (Please be sure to review AdvancedCreations terms and conditions.)
This article will guide you through the steps to connect your WooCommerce store to the ShipWorks Software.
You will also need to have a few things available before proceeding:
1. Download and save the AdvancedCreation plugin. (We will show you how in just a moment)
2. Have your WordPress login username and password.
3. Have ShipWorks installed and be logged into ShipWorks as an administrator.
1. Go to ADV Web Design and register to download the ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce.
Be sure to save the file to a location that you can easily access. You will need to locate the file again in just a moment.
2. Log on to your WordPress admin dashboard.
3. In your WordPress dashboard, click on the Plugins link in the left hand menu.
4. Then, click on Add New.
5. Next, click on the Upload link at the top of the page. Click Choose File. Then, navigate to the plugin that you downloaded in the previous steps and click Open.
6. Click the Install Now button.
7. Once the plugin is installed, click on the Ativate Plugin link.
8. Once the plugin is activated, click on the ShipWorks WP link in the left menu.
9. Now, you will need to create the username and password you will use when connecting your store to ShipWorks. Enter a username and password and click the Create button.
10. Lastly, make note of the URL. You will need this URL when connecting to the ShipWorks software.
Note: If you have an SSL secure certificate installed for your site, you will use the SSL Generic URL. If you do not, use the Generic URL.
You are now ready to connect your store to ShipWorks.
3. Enter the ShipWorks Username from WooCommerce into the Username field in ShipWorks, the ShipWorks Password into the Password field and the URL Generic Module into the Module URL field.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.