1. Go to AdvancedCreations and click on the Download button to download the WordPress plugin.
Be sure to save the file to a location that you can easily access. You will need to locate the file again in just a moment.
2. Log on to your WordPress admin dashboard.
3. In your WordPress dashboard, click on the Plugins link in the left hand menu.
4. Then, click on Add New.
5. Next, click on the Upload link at the top of the page. Click Choose File. Then, navigate to the plugin that you downloaded in the previous steps and click Open.
6. Click the Install Now button.
7. Once the plugin is installed, click on the Ativate Plugin link.
8. Once the plugin is activated, click on the ShipWorks WP link in the left menu.
9. Now, you will need to create the username and password you will use when connecting your store to ShipWorks. Enter a username and password and click the Create button.
10. Lastly, make note of the URL. You will need this URL when connecting to the ShipWorks software.
Note: If you have an SSL secure certificate installed for your site, you will use the SSL Generic URL. If you do not, use the Generic URL.
You are now ready to connect your store to ShipWorks.
3. Enter the admin, username, and generic module information from your ShipWorks WP screen.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.