ShipWorks connects directly to your Bonanza store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Bonanza. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Bonanza.
First Things First
Before you connect Bonanza to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
- Your Bonanza administrator Username and Password and the Bonanza module url. You can obtain this information by logging into your Bonanza account at https://www.bonanza.com/shipworks/account_setup. Once logged in, your username, password and url will be listed for you.
- You will need to be running ShipWorks version 5.29 or later. You can see the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. Click here for assistance with upgrading your version of ShipWorks.
- You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Click the Add Store button.
3. Select Bonanza from the What platform do you sell on ? drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
4. Enter you Bonanza administrator Username:, Password, and Module URL: . Then, click Next.
5. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Bonanza orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.