ShipWorks connects directly to your Bonanza store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Bonanza. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Bonanza.
Before you connect Bonanza to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
Your Bonanza administrator Username and Password and the Bonanza module url. You can obtain this information by logging into your Bonanza account at https://www.bonanza.com/shipworks/account_setup. Once logged in, your username, password, and URL will be listed for you.
We recommend that you run the latest version of the ShipWorks software. This allows you to access the latest tools and features and ensures the steps in this article will work for you. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
3. Enter your Bonanza administrator Username:,Password, and Module URL: . Then, click Next.
4. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
5. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
6. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
7. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
8. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Bonanza orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.