You can choose to show or hide the postage amount on shipping labels. Set your default to hide or show the postage as appropriate for your business practices. At any time you can choose to show or hide the postage on any individual shipment, regardless of the default setting.
Setting Hide Postage as Default
The default setting will make sure that no postage is shown on your labels. This is applied to every shipment processed with USPS.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Shipping Settings button.
2. Select USPS from the list of shipping providers and then choose the Shipments tab.
3. Click the Defaults - USPS link.
4. On the Shipping Profile screen, within the Shipment section, check the Hide Postage option.
5. Click OK to save the changes and Close to exit your shipping settings.
Using the Stealth Option on a Per-Shipment Basis
When you ship an order, the option to hide postage is available for selection or deselection in the Shipment Details area of the Ship Orders screen. Simply check or uncheck the option as desired for the individual shipment. This will not change your default.