ShipWorks connects directly to your SolidCommerce store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from SolidCommerce. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to SolidCommerce.
First Things First
Before you connect SolidCommerce to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
- Your SolidCommerce administrator Username and Password and the SolidCommerce module url. Before you add the store within ShipWorks, contact your SolidCommerce representative to obtain some custom actions and your Module URL information. Let them know that you want to add your SolidCommerce store to ShipWorks and they should be able to give you the information you need. Once you have your Module URL and any other information the Solid Commerce rep specifies, you can proceed to add your store in ShipWorks.
- You will need to be running ShipWorks version 3.9 or later. You can see the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. Click here for assistance with upgrading your version of ShipWorks.
- You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
After reaching out to SolidCommerce to ensure you have the correct information (see the First Things First section):
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Click the Add Store button.
3. Select SolidCommerce from the What platform do you sell on? drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
4. Enter you SolidCommerce administrator Username:, Password, and Module URL: . Then, click Next.
5. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your SolidCommerce orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.