2. Above the listed shipment for the order, open the Copy menu and select Copy.
3. With the copied shipment highlighted, select Other as the Service Provider.
4. Locate the Return Shipment section and enable the checkbox next to "This is a return shipment."
5. Modify the Shipment Details section with the correct information.
6. Click Create Label to generate a return shipment in ShipWorks and click “Close” when finished.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.