Did you know that you can customize the ShipWorks context (right-click) menu by adding or removing options form the menu to suit your needs. This article will show you how.
When you right-click on an order or on a customer in ShipWorks, the context menu will display the following options for you:
Orders Context Menu
|Customers Context Menu|
You can modify these menus by adding or removing menu items to suit your needs. Here's how:
1. Click on the View tab and then on the Grid Settings Context Menus button.
3. Select whether you wish to modify the Order Grid or the Customer Grid context menu by selecting the appropriate tab at the top of the Customize Menu screen.
4. Check the check-box to the left of any item(s) you wish to show in the context menu or uncheck the check-box for those items you wish to remove.
5. You can also rearrange the order in which the items appear in the context menu by selecting the item and then clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons to move the item up or down in the list.
6. Once you have modified the context menu(s) to your liking, click the OK button.
That's it! Your context menus are now configured for your needs.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.