Please note: The Options button was renamed to Settings and the ShipWorks Options screen was named ShipWorks Settings beginningin ShipWorks version 6.3.
This article assumes the following:
1. This article lists details and instructions for the latest release of ShipWorks. If you have not done so already, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of ShipWorks so that you have access to all of the latest and greatest features.
2. You have a barcode scanner installed and working on your computer.
4. You have a scale connected to your ShipWorks computer and are able to read from the scale.
2. Select Scan-to-Ship from the list of available options on the left. Then, check the Auto-weigh order items on barcode scan checkbox.
3. Click OK to exit the ShipWorks Options screen.
That's it. ShipWorks is now configured to automatically weigh packages on a barcode scan.
Remember, Scan-to-Ship setup and configuration is computer specific. Follow the above steps on each computer individually if you will be using a barcode scanner to weigh packages on more than one ShipWorks computer.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.