You can easily add or remove entire panels and/or individual fields on the Ship tab while working in Scan-to-Ship. You can also rearrange the panels to your liking. This article will show you how.
Please Note that Scan-to-Ship was labeled as Order Lookup Mode prior to version 7.3. If you are on an earlier version of the ShipWorks software you will you will see Scan-to Ship listed as Order Lookup in the Software.
Customizing Fields and Panels
To add or remove fields or panels on the Ship tab:
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Fields button.
2. To add or remove a panel, check or uncheck the box to the left of the panel name.
1 - Removing a panel from the Shipping tab
3. To add or remove individual fields from a panel, expand the panel by clicking on the () button located to the right of the panel. Then, check or uncheck the box to the left of the field name.
2 - Removing a field from a panel
If you would like to rearrange panels on the Ship tab:
1. Click on and hold the panel’s title bar.
2. Drag the panel to the location at which you would like it to reside.
3. Release the mouse button to place the panel.
3 - Moving the Rates panel
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.