ShipWorks allows you to print Amazon Self Fulfilled Prime shipping labels to your thermal printer in the thermal (ZPL) format. This article will guide you through how to configure the Amazon shipping provider default settings to print thermal labels and how to set the label format on a shipment basis.
2. Select Amazon from the list of shipping providers.
3. Select the Shipments tab.
4. Click on the link Defaults - Amazon.
5. Scroll down to the Labels section and select Thermal-ZPL from the Requested Label Format: drop-down menu.
6. Click OK, then Close.
New Amazon shipments will now default to Thermal - ZPL.
The Requested Label Format can only be selected from the Ship Orders screen.
1. Select the order for which you wish to generate a shipping label. Then click on the Home Ship Orders button.
2. Scroll down to and expand the Requested Label Format: section.
3. Select Thermal-ZPL from the Requested Label Format: drop-down menu.
When Thermal-ZPL is selected as the Requested Label Format:, it is possible to enter a reference into the Reference #: field. The contents of the Reference: field will print on a thermal label. The Standard label format does not support this option. For more information on Reference fields, please see this article.
In some unique instances, you may need to check that the printing rule that allows ShipWorks to print thermal (ZPL) labels to your thermal printer is configured correctly. If you've followed the above steps and your thermal labels do not print, please follow the steps outlined in this article to ensure that the thermal printing rule is configured correctly.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.