The appeal of using eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP) is to send an international shipment to a GPS hub with a United States address. Then, eBay's international shipping experts take care of the rest--from managing the customs process to sending the item to the buyer. You're not paying for international shipping, and you're saving time by filling out less paperwork.
The purpose of this article is to illustrate how to process a GSP eligible order in ShipWorks--don't worry, it's easy.
This article assumes that you (1) are using eBay, (2) have enrolled in the GSP program, and (3) already know how to locate GSP-eligible orders and are ready to ship a GSP shipment.
2. Right-click your order and select Ship Orders (or go to Home Ship Orders).
3. Maximize the Shipment Details section (use the arrows to show / hide sections) to select your shipping service, ship date, package type, weight, and package dimensions. Note that even though this is an international order, you do not have any international shipping options available to you. This is because you will be shipping domestically to the eBay Global Shipping center located in Kentucky.
4. Modify any additional details as necessary. (Use the arrows on the right-hand side to show or hide different sections.)
Please note: Shipping providers differ in what additional details can be modified. Your screen may not have the same options as in Example 1.
For GSP-eligible shipments, you cannot edit or modify the Ship To field. This address is tied to the GSP eligibility of your shipment, so the Ship To field will be grayed out. Don't worry, even though you cannot see it the correct Ship To address for the eBay Global Shipping center will print out on your label.
5. When satisfied with your changes, click Create Label.
6. Once you process your shipment, notice that the address on your label reflects the GSP hub address (even though the international address appears in ShipWorks).
You can also easily locate and organize your GSP orders in ShipWorks. Click here to learn how.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.