In the event that you should need to update the Walmart connection information in ShipWorks, this article will guide you through how to update your Walmart Consumer ID and/or Private Key.
First Things First
Please be sure that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights and that you have your current Walmart Consumer ID and/or Private Key. For assistance with obtaining your Consumer ID or Private key, please see this Walmart guide.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Select your Walmart store and then click on the Edit button.
3. Click on the Store Connection link on the left side of the Store Settings screen.
4. In the Account Credentials section, update the Consumer ID and/or Private Key as needed. To update the Private Key, click the Update Private Key button.
5. Click the OK button to exit the Store Settings screen.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.