After enabling UPS Mail Innovations within ShipWorks, you may want to create a profile that applies specific defaults to your shipments.
1. Go to Manage Shipping Settings.
2. Select UPS from the list of providers located on the left side of the Shipping Settings screen. Then, select the Shipments tab.
3. Click the blue Defaults – UPS link.
4. Select the UPS Mail Innovations service you wish to set as the default service.
5. Select USPS Delivery Confirmation as the default confirmation.
6. Select your Endorsement: type.
7. Under Classification, select Irregular as your package type.
8. Enter your Cost Center in the correct text box, and replace CompanyName (under Package ID) with your company's name.
9. Click OK to save changes. Click Close to return to your main ShipWorks screen. This will now prompt these options to appear (by default) when you process orders with UPS.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.