Need More Help?
As a ShipWorks customer, you are eligible for the UPS Discounts Program as long as you do not already have a customized shipping agreement with UPS. This article will guide you through how to activate the UPS Discounts Program with your UPS account.
For more information on the ShipWorks Exclusive UPS Discounts program, please visit these pages:
- UPS Shipping Rate Discounts
- UPS Saving Program FAQs
- UPS Special Pricing Program for ShipWorks Customers - Rates
This article assumes the following:
1. You have installed ShipWorks version 5.9.0 or greater.
2. You have an active UPS account.
Please Note: In the event that your UPS account already has discounted rates, you will be notified during the activation process that your account does not qualify for this promotional pricing program.
Current ShipWorks Users
After upgrading ShipWorks to version 5.9.0 or greater, you will notice a prompt in the Rates panel when shipping with UPS notifying you that you qualify for a ShipWorks exclusive rate discount.
1. Select an order that you wish to ship using UPS. Then, verify that the shipping details for the shipment are correct.
2. In the Rates panel, find the notification notifying you that you qualify for a rate discount. If the rates panel is not visible, you can enable it by going to View Show Panels Rates.
3. Click on the blue link for More info.... This will open the Activate UPS Promo screen.
4. On the Activate UPS Promo Screen click on the blue link Terms and Conditions. This will open a webpage where you can review the terms and conditions for the promotional pricing.
5. Once you have reviewed the terms and conditions, return to ShipWorks and select the option for Yes, I accept the terms and conditions and then click on the Activate button.
Note: Clicking on No Thanks will close the Activate UPS Promo window and ShipWorks will stop notifying you about the promotion. Clicking on Remind Me will close the window and ShipWorks will remind you of the promotional pricing again at a later time.
When Adding a UPS Account to ShipWorks
When adding a new UPS account to ShipWorks you will be prompted during the setup wizard that you qualify for ShipWorks exclusive, UPS promotional pricing. The below steps guide you through activating the UPS Promotional pricing only. For full details on how to add a UPS account to ShipWorks, please see this article.
1. On the ShipWorks exclusive promotion from UPS screen, click on the blue link Terms and Conditions. This will open a webpage where you can review the terms and conditions for the promotional pricing.
2. Once you have reviewed the terms and conditions, return to ShipWorks and select the option for Yes, I accept the terms and conditions and then click the Activate button to continue with the UPS account registration wizard.
Related Articles UPS Shipping Rate Discounts
UPS Saving Program FAQs
UPS Special Pricing Program for ShipWorks Customers - Rates