ShipWorks allows you to adjust the margins on custom label sheets. This may come in handy if you need to adjust the printable area of a custom label
1. Go to Manage > Templates.
2. Expand () the “Labels” folder.
3. Select the template you will be printing with.
4. Click the Settings tab and click Labels from the left-side menu.
5. On your Labels menu, select the custom label template you want to adjust and click Edit.
Please note: You cannot edit existing label sheets unless they are custom label sheets. In this example, we will be using the dimensions for a “Custom 4x6” label.
6. On the “Custom Label Sheets” screen, make the necessary adjustments under the “Page Margins” section.
7. Click OK to save changes.
8. Click Save and Close.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.