Changing Font and Font Size
You can change the font and font size in any of your templates (with the exception of your label templates). Follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Go to your "Template Manager" screen (Manage > Templates).
2. Select the template you want to modify and click "Edit". We will be editing the "Email Notification" template.
3. On your "Code" tab, find the code that controls your font.
For your “Shipment Notification” template, the text that you need to change is found on line 13.
For your “Invoice” or “Packing Slip” templates, this text is found on line 21.
4. Replace the font name with your desired font (some common examples might be: Arial, Calibri, Cambria, Times New Roman, Verdana). Make sure you leave the semi-colon. In our example, we'll be changing the "Shipment Notification" template's font to Arial.
5. Replace the font size. The higher number you choose, the bigger the font will be. In this example, we will be changing the font to 12 pt.
6. Select the “Preview” tab to see your changes. (The font is noticeably different than in example 1.2.)
7. Modify your template as desired. When you’re satisfied with your changes, click “Save” and “Close”.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.