1. Log in to your 3dcart Administration webpage / Dashboard. Near the bottom of the 3dcart Dashboard navigation menu, click Modules.
2. In the search box type in the word Rest and then click the Search icon.
3. Find the REST API listing and click the Change Settings link (note you may need to click the Green Plus button to the left of the REST API listing to see the Change Settings link).
4. Click the + Add button near the top right.
5. Copy the below ShipWorks application Public Key to your clipboard (CTRL+C). Paste (CTRL+V) the copied value it into the 3dcart Public Key text box. Click the + Add button.
6. After clicking the + Add button a new webpage will open providing your 3dcart Token. Copy (CTRL+C) the 3dcart Token to your clipboard. You will need to input this value into the ShipWorks application.
3. Input your website's Store URL, like http://mystore.3dcart.com or similar. Paste (CTRL+V) in the API Token value that you obtained in Step 6 above. Click Next.
4. Continue entering the information requested by the Setup Wizard, clicking Next to proceed to each next screen.
NOTE for ShipWorks version 5.1 or earlier users:
If you use ShipWorks 5.1 or earlier, you'll need to follow these directions to add your 3dcart store to ShipWorks: Click here.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.