Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Fortune3 account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Fortune3. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Fortune3.
You can successfully connect your Fortune3 store with ShipWorks by using an integration point available in Fortune3. Just think of the integration point as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your OrderDesk store.
First Things First
In order to connect ShipWorks to your Fortune3 store you will need to be sure to have your Fortune3 administrator username and password available.
Authorizing ShipWorks to Connect to Your Fortune3 Site
1. Log on to your Fortune3 administration site, using your Fortune3 username and password.
Please Note: You will need to log on to the administrative site here, and NOT the Fortune3 Store Builder Site.
2. Once logged in, navigate to Setup API Integrations ShipWorks.
3. Click Active ShipWorks Integration. This generates a username/password/URL that you will need to enter into the ShipWorks software (see section below).
4. Click Update ShipWorks Information to save changes.
You're now ready to enter this information into ShipWorks.
Adding Fortune3 to ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add New.
(If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select Fortune3 from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the admin, username, and generic module information from your Fortune3 screen (Setup API Integrations ShipWorks).
4. Once this information is entered, click Next.
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
Your Fortune3 orders will begin to download automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.