ShipWorks connects to your IgniteWoo account through a third party plugin. You can download your orders and easily create shipping labels, invoices and packing lists. ShipWorks can help manage your customers, send emails and update the online status of your orders.
You can successfully connect your IgniteWoo store with ShipWorks using a plug-in that connects via WordPress. Just think of the plug-in as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your IgniteWoo store. This plug-in was created by ADV Web Design and can be downloaded here.
This article will guide you through the steps to connect your IgniteWoo store to the ShipWorks Software.
You will also need to have a few things available before proceeding:
1. Download and save the AdvancedCreation plugin. (We will show you how in just a moment)
2. Have your WordPress login username and password.
3. So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
1. Go to ADV Web Design and register to download the ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce.
Be sure to save the file to a location that you can easily access. You will need to locate the file again in just a moment.
2. Log on to your WordPress admin dashboard.
3. In your WordPress dashboard, click on the Plugins link in the left hand menu.
4. Then, click on Add New.
5. Next, click on the Upload link at the top of the page. Click Choose File. Then, navigate to the plugin that you downloaded in the previous steps and click Open.
6. Click the Install Now button.
7. Once the plugin is installed, click on the Ativate Plugin link.
8. Once the plugin is activated, click on the ShipWorks WP link in the left menu.
9. Now, you will need to create the username and password you will use when connecting your store to ShipWorks. Enter a username and password and click the Create button.
10. Lastly, make note of the URL. You will need this URL when connecting to the ShipWorks software.
Note: If you have an SSL secure certificate installed for your site, you will use the SSL Generic URL. If you do not, use the Generic URL.
You are now ready to connect your store to ShipWorks.
3. Enter the ShipWorks Username from the ShipWorks WP plugin into the Username field in ShipWorks, the ShipWorks Password into the Password field and the URL Generic Module into the Module URL field.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
4. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
5. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
6. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
7. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
8. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your IgniteWoo orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.