Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Infiplex account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Infiplex. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Infiplex.
This article will guide you through the process of adding your Infiplex store to ShipWorks.
First Things First
Before proceeding with this article, there are a few things you will need to have in place:
1. You will need to have ShipWorks installed and to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
2. You will need to have your Infiplex admin user name and password available.
Configuring the Infiplex Webstore
Please reference the instructions provided by Infiplex which will guide you through the process of configuring your Infiplex store to connect to ShipWorks.
Adding Your Infiplex Store to ShipWorks
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then click on the Stores button.
2. Click on the Add Store button.
3. From the What platform do you sell on? menu, select Infiplex. Then, click Next.
Note: If you are on version 5.9 or earlier of ShipWorks, please select Generic Module as the store type.
4. On the Store Setup screen, enter the Username: and Password: that you created in Step 1 above.
5. Enter the Integration URL: from your Infiplex admin screen into the Module URL: field in the ShipWorks software. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
7. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
8. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
9. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Upload the shipment tracking number checked.
10. From the Set the order status to: drop-down menu, select the status to which you would like ShipWorks to update the order online.
11. Leave the Comment: set to the default.
12. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Infiplex orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.