ShipWorks connects directly to your Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace.
This article will guide you through the process of connecting your Network Solutions store to the ShipWorks software.
You will need a couple of things before you begin:
1. So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
2. You will need your Network Solutions admin username and password.
3. Click the "Create Login Token..." button.
4.You'll be directed to the NetworkSolutions site. Enter your store Web Address, store Super Admin Username and your store Super Admin Password, then click Submit. Close that window when you see the confirmation screen.
5. Now, back in ShipWorks, verify that your NetworkSolutions token has been imported. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
11. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
12. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
13. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
14. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.