ShipWorks connects directly to your Newegg Marketplace US, Newegg Markeplace Canada or Newegg Business account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Newegg Marketplace. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Newegg Marketplace.
This article will guide you through how to connect your Newegg store to the ShipWorks software so that you can use all of the awesome features of the ShipWorks software.
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
In addition, ShipWorks uses your Seller ID and Secret Key to connect to the Newegg marketplace. This information is provided to you by Newegg.
Obtain your Newegg API Key
1. Once your Newegg seller account is created, you will need to obtain a ShipWorks API Key for your Seller Account. To obtain your API Key, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response from email@example.com that contains your Newegg Seller ID and Newegg API Key (Secret Key).
Below is an example email:
I would like to request a ShipWorks API Key to allow ShipWorks to integrate with my Newegg Seller Account.
My Store Name Is:
My Newegg Seller Portal Default Email Address is:
Thank you for your assistance.
2. You will also need to be able to log into your ShipWorks software with administrator privileges.
3. On the Store Setup screen, click on the Marketplace: drop-down menu and select the Newegg marketplace to which you are connecting.
4. Next, enter your Seller ID and Secret Key into the provided fields and click Next.
5. On the Download Criteria screen, select whether or not you wish to download orders that are fulfilled by Newegg into ShipWorks. The default is to download these orders. If you wish for orders fulfilled by Newegg to not be downloaded, check the box for Do not download orders that are fulfilled by Newegg. Click Next.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your store name and address information. Then, click Next.
7. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
8. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Newegg orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.