ShipWorks connects directly to your Overstock account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Overstock. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Overstock.
This article will guide you through connecting your Overstock account to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
Before you connect Overstock to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
- Per Overstock, please reach out directly to Overstock by emailing them at IntegrationAnalysts@overstock.com letting them know of your intention to connect ShipWorks to the Overstock API. Overstock will assist you with any steps that may need to be taken by them in order to connect.
- Your Overstock administrator Username and Password.
- You will need to be running ShipWorks version 5.25 or later installed. You can see the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. Click here for assistance with upgrading your version of ShipWorks.
- You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Click on the Add Store button.
3. Select Overstock from the What platform do you sell on ? drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
4. Enter your Overstock administrator Username and Password. Then, click Next.
5. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
Thirty days of order history is the maximum number of days allowed.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Overstock orders will begin to download automatically.
Things to Know
Overstock orders cannot be split in ShipWorks.