Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your SellerCloud account via the ShipWorks integration. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from SellerCloud. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to SellerCloud.
This article will guide you through adding your SellerCloud store to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
These instructions assume that you have ShipWorks version 5.10 or later installed. You can download the latest version of ShipWorks here.
Before continuing with this article please be sure that:
1. You have ShipWorks installed and that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
2. You have your SellerCloud administrator username and password.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab. Then, click the Stores button.
2. On the Manage Store screen, click on the Add Stores button.
3. Click the drop-down menu for What platform do you sell on? menu, select SellerCloud. Then, click Next.
4. Enter your SellerCloud Username: and Password:. Then, enter the SellerCloud Module URL:. Click Next.
Note: According to SellerCloud... 'The end point URL is http://xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/ (the xx is to be replaced with your server id - for example, if your SellerCloud URL is http://vv.cwa.sellercloud.com, your endpoint would be http://vv.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/. Please be sure to include the forward slash ( / ) at the end of the URL.
The Username and Password are your regular SellerCloud credentials'
Great! You are now connected to SellerCloud. Just a few more screens to complete.
5. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. From the Set the online status to: drop-down menu, select the status to which ShipWorks should update the order on SellerCloud.
10. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.