Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your SellerVantage account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from SellerVantage. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to SellerVantage.
First Things First
ShipWorks connects to Seller vantage through a module or extension available in your online store's directory or administrator panel. Before continuing, please reach out to SellerVantage support. They can assist you with ensuring that your SellerVantage store is ready to connect to ShipWorks.
You will also need to make sure that you have ShipWorks installed and that you can log into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. Launch ShipWorks and log in as a user with administrator rights.
2. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab. Then, click on the Stores button.
3. Next, click on the Add Store button.
4. From the What platform do you sell on? drop-down menu, select SellerVantage. Then, click Next.
5. Enter your SellerVantage Username:, Password:, and Client ID:. Then, verify that the URL: is correct from the list below. Click Next.
- SellerVantage Customers: https://sifm.sellervantage.com/shipworksv3/
- CrossPostIt Customers: https://app.crosspostit.com/shipworksv3/
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
7. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
8. Select how many days of order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download all order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
9. Under When a shipment is processed: we recommend leaving the default for Upload the shipment tracking number.
10. Click Next, then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your order will automatically begin to download.