The ShopperPress plugin for ShipWorks was created by AdvancedCreation and it is available for free download. These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and have a WordPress account and know your log-on credentials (username/password). Once you connect the stores, you can add it into ShipWorks.
Installing the ShipWorks WP Plugin on Your WordPress Site
2. After the WP plugin is installed, click the ShipWorks WP link (on the left-side menu).
3. Create a ShipWorks username and password and click Update to save the changes.
Please note: This is not the ShipWorks log on username/password. This is just a username/password that authorizes ShipWorks to connect to your site.
You're now ready to enter this information into ShipWorks.
Add ShopperPress into ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add New. (If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select ShopperPress from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the admin, username, and generic module information from your ShipWorks WP screen.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next.
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. To import your orders into ShipWorks, click the Download button.