ShipWorks connects directly to your StageBloc account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from StageBloc. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to StageBloc.
This article will guide you through the steps to add your StageBloc store to the ShipWorks software.
Before continuing with this article there are a few things that you will need to have available:
You will need to have your StageBloc admin username and password.
1. Log into your StageBloc admin panel.
2. Click Manage Content in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Next, click on the Store icon.
4. Click on the Shipping button near the top of the page.
5. Now, click on add new fulfiller.
6. On the Create Fulfiller screen:
a. Give the fulfiller a name. It can be any name you choose such as 'ShipWorks'.
b. From the Software drop-down menu, select ShipWorks.
Note that your store URL is listed for you. You will need this URL when connecting your StageBloc store to ShipWorks.
c. Enter your origin postal code.
d. Enter a username and password. This will be the username and password that you will enter into the ShipWorks software when connecting your StageBloc store.
e. Click Create
Great!! Now you are ready to add your store to ShipWorks!
3. Enter the Username and Password that you configured on the Create Fulfiller screen of your StageBloc admin panel. Then, copy the ShipWorks Module URL from the Create Fulfiller screen of your StageBloc admin panel and paste it into the Module URL field on the Store Setup screen in ShipWorks. Click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.