Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Walmart Seller Center account via the Walmart API. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Walmart. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Walmart.
This article will guide you through how to add Walmart Seller Center to ShipWorks.
First Things First
Note: ShipWorks connects to Walmart Seller Center. Walmart Supplier Center is not supported.
Also, before connecting Walmart Seller Center to ShipWorks, there are a few things you will need:
1. Walmart connects to ShipWorks using your Walmart Seller Center account credentials (Consumer ID: and Private Key:). Follow the steps in this Walmart guide to obtain your account credentials. You will need to enter these credentials during the Walmart Seller Center setup.
2. You will need to have ShipWorks v5.11 or greater installed. You can check the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then the About ShipWorks button. For assistance with upgrading, click here.
3. You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Next, click on the Add Store button.
3. From the What platform do you sell on? menu, select Walmart. Then, click Next.
4. On the Account Credentials screen, enter your Walmart-issued Consumer ID: and Private Key:. Click Next.
Note: For assistance with obtaining your Walmart credentials, please visit this page.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
5. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
7. Under When a shipment is processed: we recommend leaving the default for Upload the shipment tracking number. Then, click Next.
9. Click Finish. Then, click Close.
Your order will automatically begin to download.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.