ShipWorks connects directly to your Shopify store via the Shopify API. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Shopify. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Shopify.
This article will guide you through the steps of adding your Shopify store in version 6.1 or later of ShipWorks.
3. On the Store Setup screen, click on the Create Login Token button.
6. On the Shopify Login Token screen, enter your Shopify store address.
7. Then, click the Get Access Code button. A new web browser window will open:
Already logged into your Shopify Store?
If you are already logged into your Shopify admin panel, the new browser window will display your Shopify access token. Move on to step 8.
Not logged into Shopify?
You will be prompted to log into your Shopify admin. Enter your login email and password when prompted. Once logged in your Access Code will be displayed.
8. Click on the Copy access code to clipboard button.
9. Switch back to the ShipWorks software. Then, paste the access code into the Fill in the access code box and click Save Token.
Once authorization to connect ShipWorks to Shopify is approved you will be notified to the right of the Create Login Token button.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.