Do all your UPS shipping right from within ShipWorks. You can sign up for a UPS account from right within ShipWorks. ShipWorks provides users with the ability to select service options and print shipping labels without having to export data or cut-and-paste information into other applications.
ShipWorks also gives you the ability to ship using the UPS WorldShip application. Please see this article if you wish to connect UPS WorldShip to ShipWorks.
This article will guide you through the steps to create a new UPS account. If you are attempting to add an existing UPS account to ShipWorks, please see this article.
First Things First
This article assumes that you have ShipWorks installed and that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Shipping Settings button.
2. Verify that UPS is active in the Active Providers list by ensuring the checkbox is checked. Then, select UPS from the list of shipping providers on the Shipping Settings screen.
3. With UPS selected, click on the Setup button.
4. Select Create a new UPS account for use with ShipWorks on the Account Registration screen. Then, click Next.
5. Select that you accept the license agreement and then click Next.
6. Next, fill out the Business Information section. Then, click Next.
7. Select the correct option form the Pickup Options menu. Then, click Next.
Note: For more information on UPS Pickup options, please see this UPS article.
8. Complete the Billing Address and Contact Information for your UPS account. Click Next.
9. As a ShipWorks customer, you are eligible for the UPS Discounts Program as long as you do not already have a customized shipping agreement with UPS. For more information about the program, please visit this page.
Next, select that you accept the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
10. Congratulations. You have successfully created your UPS account. Click Finish.
11. To continue with setting up your new UPS account with ShipWorks, please see this article.