Please Note: USPS recently announced that effective February 23, 2018, the Web Tools No Postage Label option will be discontinued and labels with no postage will no longer be available. See this article for more details.
Table of Contents
This article guides you through how to configure the USPS (without postage) shipping provider which allows you to process USPS shipping labels with no postage applied.
First Things FirstBefore continuing, please be sure that you have the ShipWorks software installed and that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
Please note: ShipWorks uses USPS' web tools API to connect to the USPS servers.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Shipping Settings button.
2. On the Shipping Setting screen, select USPS (w/o Postage) from the list of shipping providers. Then, click the Setup button to continue.
3. On the USPS (w/o Postage) Setup Wizard screen, click Next to continue.
4. (Optional) Set up an origin address for your shipments by clicking New and following the on-screen instructions. Otherwise, click Next to continue.
5. On the screen below, leave your shipment defaults as-is and click Next to continue.
6. On the Printing Setup screen, leave the default settings as-is and click Next to continue.
7. The window below may pop up when you click Next. If it does, click Choose and select your Laserjet/Inkjet (8.5" x 11") printer from the drop-down menu.
8. On the Processing Setup screen, leave the default settings and then click Next to continue.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.