If you like you can have the shipping carrier icon displayed next to the order number in the Shipments panel and the Ship Orders view (Home Ship Orders).
Enabling / Disabling the Icons in the Shipment Panel
By default, your Shipment panel appears in the lower right-hand side of your ShipWorks screen (Example 1.1). If you do not see your Shipments panel, you can restore it by going to View Show Panels Shipments.
1. In ShipWorks, right-click the column headings of your Shipments panel. A Column Order and Visibility box will now display. Your column headings are where it displays information like: "Count", "Provider, or "Tracking" in the ShipWorks window.
2. On the Column Order and Visibility screen, click the Edit button.
3. Select the field Provider field.
4. Enable / Disable the store icon by selecting the checkbox. In the example below, the provider icon is enabled and the icons are visible on the main screen To disable the icons, select the checkbox to make it blank.
5. Click OK to save and apply the changes. Your changes should now appear in the Shipment panel.
Enabling / Disabling the Icon in the Ship Orders Window
1. In ShipWorks, navigate to your Ship Orders screen (Home Ship Orders).
2. Right-click the column headings of your shipment window (highlighted below). Your column headings are where it displays information like: "Order #", "Count", "Item Name", or "Provider" above your shipment information.
3. On the Column Order and Visibility screen, click the Edit button.
4. Select the Provider field to modify your icon setting.
5. Enable / Disable the store icon by selecting the checkbox. In the example below, the shipping provider icon is enabled and the icon is visible on the Ship Orders screen.To disable the icons, select the checkbox to make it blank.
6. Click OK and Close to save and apply the changes. You changes should now display in the Ship Orders window.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.