ShipWorks version 6.3 or later gives you the ability to add your company logo and signature to your FedEx account so that they are automatically displayed on FedEx Commercial Invoices.
This article will guide you through adding your logo and signature to your FedEx account in the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
Before we get started, there are a few things you will need know and to have in place:
- You will need to be on version 6.3 or later of the ShipWorks software. If you need assistance with upgrading, please see this article.
- If you have more than one FedEx account connected to the ShipWorks software, you will need to add a logo and signature image to each of the accounts separately.
- You will need to have access to your logo and signature images.
- Your images must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- Your images must be no larger than 700 x 50 pixels.
- You will need to be logged in to ShipWorks as a user with permissions to modify shipping accounts.
Click the below video to view full size. Detailed instructions are found after the video.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Shipping Settings button.
2. Select FedEx from the list of shipping providers.
3. Select the FedEx account to which you would like to add your logo and signature images. Then, click the Edit button.
4. Click on the Settings tab.
5. Click the Browse button located to the right of Company Letterhead Image: ,navigate to and select the logo image, then click Open.
6. Click the Browse button located to the right of Signature Image: ,navigate to and select the signature image, then click Open.
Your selected images will now be displayed. Click OK then click Close.
When adding your images in ShipWorks, the images are uploaded to your FedEx account for you. You can update your images at any time by following the steps outlined above.
When you process a FedEx International label requiring a commercial invoice, your logo and your signature image will be automatically displayed as required by FedEx.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.