Table of Contents
Adding Warehouses in the ShipWorks Hub
As your business expands it may become necessary to add additional warehouses to handle your shipping needs. Here’s how to add additional warehouses:
- Open a web browser and navigate to hub.shipworks.com. Log in using your ShipWorks account email and password.
- Click on the Settings link located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Add button located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Complete all fields, being sure that all information is correct. Warehouses cannot be deleted. Then, click the Add button.
You will now see the warehouse listed on the Settings screen. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add additional warehouses.
! Warehouse names must be unique and all fields are required.
Setting the Default Warehouse
Setting a warehouse as the default warehouse tells ShipWorks to which warehouse orders should be routed when no other routing logic applies to an order.
For more information on how the default warehouse applies when orders are routed, please see the article on Understanding Order Routing.
To set a warehouse as the default, navigate to the Settings screen and click on the Default button located to the right of the warehouse.
The currently selected default warehouse is indicated as in the below screenshot.
Editing a Warehouse Address
While warehouses cannot be deleted from the ShipWorks Hub, the address of a warehouse can be edited. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Settings screen.
- Click the Change Address button located to the right of the warehouse you wish to edit.
Changing a Warehouse Name
To change the name of a warehouse, hover over the warehouse name and click the edit icon.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.