In addition to managing warehouses, the ShipWorks Hub gives you access to view order information and to access data-driven intelligence based upon your shipping history.
Within the ShipWorks Hub, you have access to the Dashboard which displays data-driven insights. The available data is:
- Shipping Spend
- Shipping Volume
- Cost per Shipment
- Shipping Cost as a % of Sales
- Total Order Cycle Time
- Monthly Shipments
- Internal Order Cycle Time
- Monthly Total Order Cycle Time
- Monthly Shipments
- Monthly Internal Order Cycle Time
- Shipments by Day of the Week
- Shipments by Hour of the Day
Modifying the Displayed Data
You have the option to modify the filters that control the data being displayed. The options are:
- Aggregation – The segment size the data is broken into on the displayed graph.
- Date Range – The date range for which the data is displayed.
- Warehouse - Select for which warehouse you would like to view the data.
To modify the filter(s):
- Click the Filters drop-down.
- Modify the desired filters.
- Click Apply.
Downloading the Data
You also have the option to download the displayed data in .CSV format.
To download data:
- Hover over the graph representing the data you wish to download.
- Click the More Option icon ().
- Select Download Data. (You can also select to download an image of the graphs).
The data will automatically download in .CSV format.
The Orders screen gives visibility into the orders that have been routed and to what warehouse the orders were sent.
The information displayed on the Orders screen is:
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Customer Name
- Sales Channel
- Last Modified Date
- Order Total
- Warehouse (the warehouse to which the order was routed)
- Ship Address
- Ship City
- Ship State
- Ship Zip
- Ship Country
- Shipping Carrier
- Shipping Service
- Ship Date
Rearranging the Columns
The columns on the Orders Screen can be rearranged by dragging the columns into the desired order.
Sorting by Column
In addition to rearranging the columns, you can also sort order by any column. To do so:
Click on any column heading to sort the orders on the grid by that column. Clicking more than once will sort ascending/descending.