Ensuring that we are consistently and accurately gathering information, as instructed by Insureship, to verify that a shipment was covered by ShipWorks insurance.
Ideally customers will be able to seamlessly file a claim via the ShipWorks software, however sometimes there are situations where they will need to file a claim manually. In these cases, there may be times where Insurship will need us to gather more information to verify that the shipment did in fact use ShipWorks insurance.
When more information is needed, we will receive an email from an Insureship representative requesting that we verify:
- That the shipment was insured
- The value of the shipment
- The recipient's Name
- The recipient's address
What to do:
1. Grab the appropriate Screenshots
Is the information in Tango?
Yes - The customer is a Legacy customer and the billing cycle for this shipment has been posted in Tango.
- Locate the customer's Tango account
- Log in as customer
- Select "view History" for current shipments
- Search the recipient's last name (provided by Insureship)
- Select "Details"
- Take a screenshot of the Shipment and ShipWorks Insurance sections
No - The customer is a WebReg customer or their Legacy billing cycle has not yet posted in Tango.
- Call the customer and set up a remote session
- Create a quick search using the tracking number provided by Insureship to locate the shipment
- Open the Ship Orders Panel
- Take a screenshot of the Ship To section
- Ensuring that we capture the entire Ship To address and the customer's name
- Take a screenshot of the Shipment Details section
- Ensuring that we capture that the shipment was insured
- Ensuring that we capture the insurance value
2. Email the Screenshots to the Coaches
- To: Sop@ShipWorks.com
- Subject: Insurance verification - (Customer's Email Address)
- Email message: Please label and attach your screenshots.
1. Customer Address/Order Number
2. Insurance Checked & Insurance Value