ShipWorks version 7.6 or later allows ChannelAdvisor users selling on Amazon to specify whether or not they wish to download Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) orders into ShipWorks. This article will guide you through how to enable or disable downloading Amazon FBA orders into ShipWorks.
First Things First
This article lists details and instructions for the latest release of ShipWorks. If you have not done so already, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of ShipWorks so that you have access to all of the latest and greatest features.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Select your ChannelAdvisor store from the list of available stores. Then, click the Edit button.
3. Select Store Settings from the menu of available options.
4. Scroll down and locate the Download Criteria section.
5. By default, ChannelAdvisor is configured to not download orders that are flagged as being Amazon FBA.
If you wish to download FBA orders, uncheck the Do not download orders that are Fulfilled by Amazon checkbox.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.