ShipWorks version 7.6 or later allows ChannelAdvisor users selling on Amazon to specify whether or not they wish to download Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) orders into ShipWorks. ShipWorks also gives you the ability to filter orders marked as FBA so that they can be easily sorted from orders that are not FBA.
This article will guide you through how to create a filter for orders downloaded from ChannelAdvisor that are marked as Amazon FBA.
First Things First
This article lists details and instructions for the latest release of ShipWorks. If you have not done so already, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of ShipWorks so that you have access to all of the latest and greatest features.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Filters button.
2. Click the New Filter button.
3. Give the filter a name. Then, select the location in which the filter should appear in the list of filters. Click Next.
4. Click on the Add Condition button. (green circle with a white +) A new line Order Total Equals $0.00 will be added.
5. Click on the blue text ,Order Total, and select For any > Item.
6. Click on the second Add Condition button. A new line Item SKU Equals will be added.
7. Click on the blue text Item SKU and select ChannelAdvisor Fulfilled By Amazon.
8. Change No to Yes so that the filter now looks like the below screenshot.
9. Click Next. The default column visibility for your new filter will be displayed. You can leave the defaults or modify which columns are visible when this filter is selected. When you are finished, click the Finish button.
10. Click Close. Your new filter will now be displayed in the Filters Panel and will contain any orders downloaded from ChannelAdvisor marked as Amazon FBA.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.