Configure your ShipWorks workstations so that the ShipWorks software automatically launches when the PC starts up.
1. Press the Win button ( ) + R on your computer keyboard to launch the Run command box.
2. Copy the following text and paste it into the Open: field. Then, click the OK button. This will launch the Windows Task Scheduler.
3. Click on the Action menu. Then click Create Task....
4. Configure the General tab to match the below screenshot.
Name: Auto Start ShipWorks
Configure for: Select the Operating System running on your PC
The Author: and Security Options will be filled for you and you can leave these default settings.
5. Select the Triggers tab. Then, click on the New button.
6. Configure the new trigger to match the below screenshot. Then, click the OK button.
Begin the task: At startup
Delay task for: You may need to delay the task for the length of time it takes your PC to fully boot.
7. Select the Actions tab. Then click the New button.
8. Click the Browse button. Then, navigate to the ShipWorks executable and select it. Click Open.
Where is the ShipWorks program on my computer?
By default, the ShipWorks application (ShipWorks.exe) is located on your PC at C:\Program Files\ShipWorks\ShipWorks.exe.
9. Click the OK button.
10. Click the New button on the Actions tab again.
11. Copy the below script and paste it into the Program/script: field. Then, click OK.
12. The actions you created should appear as in the below screenshot. Click OK.
That's it. From now on when the PC starts, ShipWorks will automatically launch.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.