UPS: Enable Quantum View
Quantum View® visibility services help you manage your shipping information securely and efficiently. Whether you want to provide proactive notification to your customers when their shipments are on the way or create a custom tracking report, Quantum View has a solution for you.
You can enable Quantum View® in ShipWorks. This article will guide you through the steps.
2. On the Shipping Settings screen, select UPS or UPS (WorldShip) from the list of providers on the left side of the screen.
Note: Select UPS if you ship using UPS Online tools and UPS (WorldShip) if you are currently shipping using the WorldShip application.
3. On the Settings tab, click on the blue link for Defaults - UPS / Defaults UPS (WorldShip).
4. On the Shipping Profile screen, scroll down to the Quantum View Notify section. Then, check the appropriate boxes for the notifications for which you wish to send via Quantum View.
5. You can also specify a default From Name:, select whether you wish for the Subject: to include the tracking number or the reference number, and add an optional Personal Message:.
6. Once you are finished setting your Quantum View defaults, click the OK button and then click the Close button.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.