ShipWorks gives you the ability to ship with FedEx One Rate®. One Rate® is flat rate shipping that doesn't require entering weights for packages weighing less than 50 pounds or envelopes weighing less than 10 pounds. For more information about One Rate®, please see the FAQs listed on FedEx.com.
1. Select the order for which you would like to generate a One Rate® label.
Locate Orders in ShipWorks
Search for and locate an order by using the Search All Orders box at the top of the ShipWorks application. For example, If you know the order number or customer's first or last name, enter it into the Search All Orders box to quickly locate the order.
2. Verify that FedEx is selected as the Provider. You may also wish to verify that the To and From addresses are correct and make changes if needed.
3. Select the correct FedEx One Rate® service for your shipment.
4. Select the Packaging appropriate for your shipment.
6. Make any other changes necessary for your shipment (weight, dimensions, etc).
7. Click the Create Label button located at the bottom of the Shipping Panel.
1. Select the order(s) you wish to ship. Then, click on the Home tab then the Ship Orders button.
2. Make sure that FedEx is selected as the provider. When batch processing multiple orders, update all of the shipments by selecting them in the Shipments section first, then select FedEx from the Provider drop-down menu.
3. Verify that the To and From addresses for each shipment.
4. Select the Service drop-down and select the correct FedEx One Rate® option. When batch processing multiple orders using the same One Rate® service, select all of the shipments and update them all at one time.
5. Select the packaging appropriate to your needs. Again, you can do this to all shipments at once, or one at a time.
6. Make any other modifications to your shipment as necessary in the Shipping Details section (weight, number of packages, etc.).
7. Click the Create Label(s) button. Batch process your labels by first selecting all of the shipments in the Shipments section.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.