ShipWorks version 5.18 or later includes an easy way to format your packing slip(s) or invoice(s) so that they print to a 4 x 6-inch label on a thermal printer. This article will guide you through how to configure your packing slip and/or invoice templates so that they are formatted to 4 inches by 6 inches and how to select the printer to which you wish the template to be printed.
Watch a preview of the steps to follow to complete this process.
2. Select the packing slip or invoice template that you would like to edit. For this example, we will be using the Standard Packing Slip template.
3. Make a copy, just in case something goes wrong. Click the Copy button, then click the OK button.
You now have a copy of the template to fall back on.
4. Ensure your template is selected, then click the Edit button.
5. Select the Settings tab. Then, Click on the Template Type: drop-down menu and select Label.
6. Select the Labels link on the left side of the window.
7. Click the Choose button and select Other > Universal - 4x6 Portrait.
Your template is now formatted to print to 4 inches by 6 inches. You can see this by clicking on the Preview tab.
8. Verify that the Settings tab is selected, then click on the Printing link on the left side of the window.
9. Select the thermal printer to which you would like the packing slip or invoice to print from the list of printers in the Printer: drop-down menu.
10. Click Save and then Close.
You might want to configure ShipWorks so that when you process a shipping label, the packing slip or invoice prints automatically to the same printer. See this article.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.