FedEx: Find Your Meter Number
The FedEx meter number is a unique identification number that FedEx uses for your negotiated shipping rates and to track your tracking requests.
But how do you locate your FedEx meter number when you need it? This article will guide you.
You will need to log in to the FedEx Developer login page. Please be sure that you have your FedEx.com User ID and Password available.
1. Visit the FedEx Developer login page. Enter your User ID and Password and log in.
2. Click on FedEx Office Web Services located in the sidebar to expand it. Then, click on Move to Production.
3. Click on the Get Production Key button.
4. The following field will appear. Input the following information:
Do you intend to resell your software? No.
Check the box next to the types of FedEx web services you want to use in your integration solution: FedEx Web Services for Shipping(includes Rate, Track, etc.)
Indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant. The answer is likely "Corporate Developer".
5. Click the I Accept button to accept the terms.
6. Fill out the required Contact Information. Then, click the Continue button.
7. Optionally, check the box to update your account profile information (address, phone number, etc.). Then, click Continue.
8. The Confirmation screen will be dispayed. On it, you can find your Authentication Key and your Meter Number.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.