ShipWorks gives you the ability to see the shipping carrier account associated to a shipment. The account information can be viewed on the Home tab in the Shipments panel, or on the History tab.
This article will guide you through enabling the Account column.
1. Ensure that the Shipments panel is visible by clicking on the View tab. Then, click on the Show Panels button and select Shipments.
2. Select the Home tab and then select an order for which you would like to view shipment information.
3. Locate the Shipments panel. Then, right click on any column header within the panel to view the Column Order and Visibility screen.
4. Check the box to the left of Account in the list of available columns.
5. Click anywhere outside of the Column Order and Visibility screen to close it.
The Account column is now visible in the Shipments panel.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.