All about the features included in The Works.
Quickly and accurately verify items for fulfillment with a barcode scan.
Process shipments with a barcode scan.
- Getting to Know Single Scan
- Registering Your Barcode Scanner with Single Scan
- Enabling Automatic Printing of Labels using Single Scan
- Printing Labels Using Single Scan
- Searching for Orders using Single Scan
- Printing Packing Slips or Invoices for Single Scan
Streamlines the ShipWorks interface and expedites the shipping process.
- Getting to Know Order Lookup Mode
- Switching to Order Lookup Mode
- Loading and Clearing an Order
- Shipping an Order in Order Lookup Mode
- Viewing Shipment History
- Voiding and Reshipping a Shipment Processed Today
Import and manage your product information from within the ShipWorks software
- Getting to Know the Product Catalog
- Switching to the Product Catalog
- Adding Products Manually
- Creating Bundled Products
- Editing a Product
- Adding Alias SKUs to a Product
Save sets of shipping defaults and quickly apply them to shipments.
Automatically populate shipping settings based on your shipment history.
Automate shipments based on your business logic.
Automate commonly performed tasks.
- Actions: Configure an Action to Print Return Labels
- Automatically Email Reports Using Actions
- Automate Invoice Printing as Orders Enter a Filter
- Set Reports to Run Automatically
- Creating the Default Delete Old Data Action in ShipWorks
- Checking for Duplicate Actions
Organize and display orders based upon criteria that you define.
- Saved Searches Guide
- What are Filters? - Filters User's Guide
- Creating a Custom Filter
- Filtering Split Orders
- Is In List - Filtering by a List
- Filtering Combined Orders