Use Order Desk to automate and streamline your order management workflow with integrations to hundreds of ecommerce services
ShipWorks connects directly to your Order Desk account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Order Desk. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Order Desk.
1. Log on to your Order Desk store, using your email address and password.
2. Once you have logged in, navigate to Integrations > Manage Integrations. Click on Shipping then click on the Enable button located under the ShipWorks logo.
3. Order Desk will generate a Username, Password and URL for you. Make note of the Username, Password, and Module URL. You will need this information in the following steps.
You are now ready to connect your Order Desk store with ShipWorks.
3. Enter the username, password, and generic module URL information (from your Order Desk screen) into the ShipWorks program.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
Orders will automatically begin to download into the ShipWorks software.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.