nopCommerce is an open-source, ASP.NET based eCommerce shopping cart solution.
ShipWorks connects directly to your nopCommerce store via Foxnetsoft's connector for nopCommerce. With one click or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from nopCommerce. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to nopCommerce.
You can successfully connect ShipWorks to your nopCommerce store using a third-party plugin.
The plugin will:
Send orders to ShipWorks manually or automatically after payment.
Sync back tracking number to nopCommerce after a label is purchased.
The plugin can be trialed as an unregistered license. When unregistered, the plugin is fully functional. However, only the first 50 orders will be exported.
Once registered, the plugin will allow you to send an unlimited number of orders to ShipWorks.
Foxnetsoft, a third party developer, was contracted by a private party to build the nopCommerce integration for ShipWorks. The integration is available for purchase directly from the developer at $60 and then $60 for each additional (two or more) domain license.
Since the plugin was developed by a third party software company, ShipWorks does not offer support for the plugin or for the integration. For assistance, please visit:
3. Enter the Username , Password, and Module URL according to the Foxnetsoft documentation. Then click Next.
4. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
5. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
6. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
7. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
8. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your nopCommerce orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.