Zenventory brings enterprise-grade inventory and order management to the masses. Stay on top of your stock levels and eliminate unnecessary inventory, with automatic alerts and deep reporting features keep you in the know.
ShipWorks connects directly to your Zenventory account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Zenventory. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Zenventory.
You can successfully connect your Zenventory store with ShipWorks by entering your Zenventory username and generating/using a secure key via your Zenventory account. This article will guide you through the steps to connect Zenventory to ShipWorks.
1. Log in to your Zenventory account, using your username and password.
2. Click on the Admin menu. Then, click on Users.
3. Edit the user account you wish to add to ShipWorks by clicking on the Edit Item icon located to the right of the user.
4. On the User Details screen, locate the SecureKey field. If there is a SecureKey listed in the field you are all set. Stay on this screen and move on to the next section of this article. However, if there is not a SecureKey, click on the Generate a Key button to generate a SecureKey. Then, move on to the next section of this article.
Already a key? Great, move to the next section.
No key? Click the Generate a Key button.
You are now ready to connect your Zenventory store with ShipWorks.
4. Copy the Login Name: from Zenventory into the Username: field in ShipWorks. Then, copy the SecureKey from Zenventory into the Password: field in ShipWorks. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.